Movin Legal is once again leading the industry in innovation around the property market by introducing our Property Log Book product to clients looking to sell their existing property. This is not a new idea and this way of selling a property has been used in Scotland for many years, cutting the timescales down for property transactions.
The simple way to understand this product is as follows -
You have a logbook on your car, which tells prospective buyers when it has been serviced, what work has been carried out, which allows you to sell your car for a higher amount. On your house though, which is the largest purchase in your lifetime there is no such document.
This is not Home Information Packs (HIPS) in disguise, it is simply a way of clients being able to provide all documents upfront at the point of sale and allows clients to share this information with a purchaser’s law firm, therefore, speeding up the process.
The secure online portal allows you to add data regarding your house such as:
- All legal documents can be completed online such as:
- TR6/TR7/TR10 forms
- The system will automatically download your Title Plan and EPC (provided there is one)
- Details of work carried out in the property such as:
- Gas certificates
- Electrical certificates
- Building work, including planning permission
- Use this product in conjunction with Movin Legals Faster Searches (add logo Carlos) to save up to 16 weeks in the housing transaction process